The Journey to knowing who is Allah.

In the name of Allah the most Gracious, Allah the Lord of all creations.

La Hawla Wala Quwwata Illa Billah - There is no power nor might except with Allah.

The Journey To Knowing Who Is Allah - A spiritual purification.

Why is it that I don't feel in my heart that I fear Allah(SWT)despite all the lectures I have listened to and all the Islamic books and article I have read? 

Why is it that I haven't change for good?

Why is it that when I read about the sahaba or the pious predecessor  I feel motivated to emulate their character but yet I fail to do so.

These might be some of the questions bothering our minds

But yet we haven't gotten the right answer to solve these problems?

My brothers and sister to a person of intellect, when you analyze there is only one answer to these questions which is We haven't truly recognized who is Allah, who is our creator, and who is that being who have created the heavens and the earth and all that is between.

It is true that the greatest deterrent from sins is the fear of Allah(SWT), this comes when only you seek the knowledge.

A child can play around the house but will never go close to the fire, why? Because he has truly recognized what fire is all about, this also applies to us. A person who has not truly recognize Allah wouldn't want to disobey Allah why? because he knows who Allah is.

I have wondered for so long to know the motivation behind the spiritual alertness that existed in the minds of the sahabah eg Abubakr As Siddiq who gave up all his wealth for the sake of Allah(SWT), to a common man he will never think it is possible. Then I came to realize only those who have truly recognize Allah will have the motive for doing that.

My brothers and sisters this article was not written to tell you who is Allah, but rather it was written to motivate you and I (my self-included) to embark on the journey to seek the knowledge of Knowledge.

Start to Make a genuine effort on embarking on the journey to seek for knowledge, your life will change.

Seeking knowledge is obligatory on us all. Is time to pack back to our religious classes.

Make an intention right now by saying, Ya Allah, I am seeking forgiveness from you for all my sins and I want to change my like by embarking on the journey of seeking knowledge. For my success is only guaranteed through seeking knowledge and acting upon it.

May Allah make us successful on this path.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liberalism as a tool against Islam and Muslims.

THE ASCETIC PATH OF THE SUFIS AND THE WAY OF THE SALAF, BETWEEN SUFISM AND SALAFIYYA WHICH PATH TO SALAVATION?